Friday, July 15, 2011

What should i of done in this situation?

Ok I'm Wendy and I was sitting on a park bench with my 2 older sisters on a gorgeous day in Newport News, Virginia. I was feeling sick the whole day, so I lifted my buttcheek and let out a gigantic fart. My sisters didn't care because they were used to farting. Then 30 minutes later I felt a really big fart coming, so I lifted my buttcheek really high and let out an extremely loud fart, except it wasn't a fart, it was diahrrea that splattered all over my sister Pamela and she was disgusted. At first I blamed it on my really short skirt but then I realized when I lifted my cheek thats why it splattered all over Pamela. I was just so humilated at the time. What do u think I shoulda done in this situation yahoo community?

No comments:

Post a Comment