Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Does anyone stretch their nipples, or do nipple pumps? NOT breasts but Nipples-?

I'm male age 24 w/ petite body; 104# @ 5'2". I keep my body shaved in the spring & summer, except I trim the light brown hairs on my arms to 1/8" length & bleach them blonde. The hair on my arms are very fine, & I grease them up w/ oil & blow dry them so they stick straight up & out. They are more noticable this way; if anyone is paying attention. I like that! Also, I trim the hairs under my arms to 1/8" length. After this, I use 1/4" narrow masking tape to place over the center of hairs & shave all these hairs around off. I get a very nice, [I think] "landing strip" under my arms. This way, when I raise my arms the hairs are short, pronounced & noticeable, ; & discreat; it shows they've been manicured. I also do the same thing w/ my belly hairs, 1/8" wide, "landing strip" ; but only 2" above my belly hole & only to the top of pubic area. All other body hairs are shaved completely off.; IE BALD. I love how it feels & looks. I've been told by men & women that I have a sexy feminine looking body. BUT by others, I've been threatened. I don't like that S_it! I like to wear micro mini shorts & micro mini skirts & go barefooted, showing off my sexy, [I think] ankle tatto & ankle bracelets. I have been stretching my nipples now, [Not breasts] for quite some time. I made my own nipple stretchers. If anyone wants to know how to make their own, & customize them it works very well; get ahold of me. It'll cost you about $5.00 max. Also, no pain w/ these, unles you want it. I just measured my nipples w/ caliper & they are 8.87mm across & 7.04mm long. I love how they look & feel! Also, I have small rubber gaskets you can get at a hardware store to keep them perky & hard; & OH so sensietive & & aroused! I have since put feminine delicate jewelry onto these nipple rings. I do know they feel Hot & I like how they look in the mirror; & w/ no piercings! I can leave them on all day w/ no problems. They can come off atnight or leave them on all night. Also have done , [made] belly button jewelry [goes inside belly button & stays] w/ out piercing for $1.00 & looks hot! I like to wear it also in public. I get turned on, people looking at my naked shaved body. BUT, I don't like the threats some have given me! I don't want to be naked in public, but like to have the "least" clothing on as possible. I like to be barefooted as well. One guy told me that I would make a fantastic shemale. I'm definately thinking about it- seriously. I'd appreciate your input on this. In my last question- one gal asked "what kind of micro mini shorts do I wear". They are solid black, hemmed shorter than factory [ customized -as I am short] , black, & show about 1/2" to 1" of my shaved buttcheeks. If I pull them up I like it this way; about 1 1/2" of my buttcheecks show. I always either tan in the sun w/ as little on as possible, [legally] & put glittery self tanning lotion on my arms & legs. Its important for me to look sexy! I just am hot, when I see the gals this way; shorts, barefooted w/ ankle tattos or ankle bracelets on!! Yes, I Love the ladies!! I also am "curious" about being w/ a "nice" guy, that would appreciate me, my thoughts, mind and Last- my body. Its always been my fantasy to service a guys Big shaved "unit". My anus is a true virgin, from a guys penis. I've only been able to get a "beginners" dildo in my anus. It is, & was a lot of work, but finally got it all the way in. Afterwards w/ a lot of work, I liked it. It felt good to have my most private part invaded. I fantasize about someone putting a speculum up my anus & looking around inside of my body. If you wish, leave your email & we can talk. Thanx for your help, if you do. ALSO, what can I do about the threats from guys that don't like how I dress. This scares me! PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION! Thanx~

No comments:

Post a Comment