Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How can i get my dachshund to listen?

when its pretty outside and its not to hot or cold i take my dachshund for a walk or out back ( shes a mini dachshund ) shes 5 months old shes going to be 6 months old on the 4th of july but when i say its time to go in or when sniffs something ( usually the side walk ) i tell her to come on but she just stairs at me like im crazy i always have her on a leash when wear out side i put her collar with her tags on it then i put her harness on then if its a long walk i give her a little bit of doggy ice cream i got from the pet store and she barks for no reason ( could be because shes board ) she likes to bark out the window when its raining could be barking at the rain i play with her allot let her rest she is spoiled very spoiled she does almost everything with me when she was a puppy ( when she was about 12 weeks old ) she wanted to sleep in the same bed with me so i let her my bed is against a wall so i put her on the wall side so she wont fall so how can i get her to listen???

No comments:

Post a Comment