Friday, July 15, 2011

What do you make of this?

So my bestfriend, Cameron has a guy friend, Nate. Well one night i went to a party with my friend Celeste and Cameron and Nate were there. Well me and Nate were drinking and i walked up to him and was like "nate! fist pump!" and he did it with me. After that i've talked to him a few times. And at school we were crossing the street and he tried giving me a high five, totally failed haha. We started talking on facebook every now and then and from what i knew of him he seemed like a really REALLY cool guy. One night i put as my status on facebook "Like my status and you'll be in a shout out in a video" Nate liked it within 10 seconds. So i made him a video and i said in the video that he's one of the coolest guys that i know and that i want to be his best friend haha. He IMed me saying, "text me now!" and he gave me his number. So i texted him and goes "I love that video so much <3" haha and everyday after that he's been texting me. What do you make of all this? Like after reading this what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment